Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Here is an antique lounge that I got at a yard sale. It also has a chair with it that I have at the other side of the house. I often sleep out here on hot summer nights until it cools down. I have a rug over the end because my feet are dirty sometimes. I have an old metal hospital table next to it for coffee. I painted it but the green is a bit off from my porch so I will paint it again this summer. The lounge and chair ran me $25, the hospital table $10 and behind that is a box with a solar fountain in it I have to put up that my son sent me as a gift. The potting bench is a rubbermaid I got at a yard sale for $10. They run over $100 new. Very handy for potting and it has removable shelves and soil holders. You guessed it the sarape on the lounge I got for pennies at a thrift yard. I always fill my spaces up then I have to stop junking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: