Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just a whimsical picture.

Sunday, Mother's Day I had a special gift. I was preparing by loading up my truck to go with my daughter to my grand daughters for a mothers day picnic. I walked out the back door and across the sidewalk when out came the little coachwhip snake from the weeds and stopped right at my feet. There he/she stayed . I stopped what I was doing and talked to the little snake who seemed quite happy just sitting there at my feet. My dog who is jealous of any attention I give to my other animals immediately rolled over on her back so I would rub her tummy. This didn't bother the little coachwhip who was quite content listening to me talk. Finally my dog got up and sniffed the snake which triggered an escape.

We had a nice picnic with the great grands .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: